UBS & THE IRS: 4450 U.S. TAXPAYERS
If you are one of the 4450 U.S. Taxpayers who UBS will disclose to the IRS please ask yourself 3 questions:
1. Did you report the UBS account?
2. Did you report the income from the UBS account?
3. Did you file an FBAR for the UBS account?
If the answer is no to any of these questions, please call 310-274-3116 for a free consultation or email email@example.com
- Biggest tax mess of 2012 – The 1099-C woes
- IRS Audit Items
- IRS Audit of Tax Returns
- Qualified Intermediaries – Foreign Recipients of U.S. Source Income
- FATCA – IRS Audits and Statute of Limitations
- IRS Tax Audits Increase (2011)
- IRS Estate Tax – 2010
- New IRS Tax Audit Targets 2010
- FATCA – Qualified Intermediaries and Foreign Investors
- IRS Tax Audits (as of Sept 30, 2009)